1. Gravity helps us walk with two legs
2. Are Brain is what controls are body
3. Arms help use grab stuff and use it
Plant 1: Waterworld
1.The fins help the aliens swim with the tail and hands
2. Hands help to push away seaweed and catch jellyfish without getting shocked
3. Body/tail helps the creature move around fast info to catch speedy jellyfish. the aliens favorite snake!!!
Plant 2: Helios
1. Shell protects alien from enemies predators
2. Small sharp claws help it move around
3. Long mouth to help suck up taste treats
Plant 3: Nicket
1. 4 eyes to see warn if predators where near
2. Green slime tells enemies that It doesn't taste well
3. Fins to get around faster
Plant 4: Loso
1. Huge feet and toes to hold on sharp rocks
2. Big beak to eat berries
3.Dragon scales to protect its body from sharp rocks
(1) I think it's the jaw (2) because it helps use eat and talk.(3) It be pretty hard to open and close your jaw, if you ate something you had to swallow that thing in whole!!! and if you talk it would sound like... hollo, anayoly, i hie uh. (translation: Hello, Anybody, I give up.) (4) if we didn't have joints we could see,smell,hear,blink,and more.
1. the needs are body mostly need is food, water, sleep,
2. One is heavy breathing. This happens when your exhausted from exercising and when your out of breath. another one is sweat when your burning calories or when it hot, your sweat cools down your body. theres even thirst, thirst happens when you breath hot air.
3. you can relax, drink water, or have a little nap.
The apple looks like a butt, it's is smooth and slimy but in some parts it was dry like the center, there are 3 seeds instead of two, 2 big and 1 small, there was a white spot I think is from the cold weather, The top had tiny black roots that in my guess leads to the seed, it smells fugi when it dosen't look like a fugi apple.
Now it's time for... Questions and Answer!!!
Todays Questions are... (As Followed.)
Today we will start with Question #3. The Question...
The sense I used the most was Seeing, then touching, and at last smelling.
Well apples may look boring on the the outside but it's interesting in the inside. Theres stuff in a apple you sometime might not know about.
Observation and Description is important in science because when doing a Experment You need to make a list to know what you know and what you find out.
What was the hardest part of this activity?
1. I think the organs that we put in the right place was the brain because the brain is behind the eyes and many people think it's on top of your eyes. That wouldn't be true because we be a bit more stupider if the brain was that small. Really.
2. I think he had the Trachea wrong because he thought it was in the neck. but it's the tube that lets the air flow into the lungs. And my group was sure the Trachea was part of the throat.
3. We didn't have a single problem with the pretest.