|What's going on in Mr. Solarz' Class?||
"Do you know this place?" I and Adrian wandered to the strangest and spookiest part of the forest. " Wow! there is a house on the top!" said Adrian, and there was. Right in front our faces there was a floating house right above us. " Wonder who lives there maybe he can..." " I'm not giving the second thought!" I interrupted. " Welcome! all boys and gentelmen for the haunted test!!!" a wicked witch was standing right in front of us like a person in a staring contest. "RUN!!!" I yelled. We ran to a flashing light then turned to find black men walking. Finally we ran the direction back home. "Don't tell anyone."
1. Yes. It was so hard! I had to clip and clip and clip and clip until my fingers were melted.
2. Before my hands were great and normal, like all fingers. During the clipping my fingers were starting to slow down and lose energy. after it was over I was dead (NOT dead dead=when someone dies. Just dead=Pooped.).
3. Yes. The pattern is low,high,low,high. So the numbers don't stay the same. all they do is increase and decrease back and fourth.
4. they indicate how longer breaks prepare your muscles for more exercising.
6. The reason my fingers changed during the activity was because when your muscles are tired you need to relax them for a long time NOT for about 15 seconds.
8. I could have taken a drink of water after every break you fill my muscles with H2o. Muscles need those type of liquid.
9. I should sit down,relax,have a sip of water, Relaxing is best to get your muscles strong again.
I like to Give credit to Mr.Solarz, Weebly, Google,and All the marvel websites I used. But I would like to give much credit to Dr.Stan lee. He's the most awesome guy I'v ever heard.I myself am a big marvel fan. Mr.Stan lee. No matter how many superheros there are,and no matter how powerful too. marvel will be the greatest comic superhero of all time. Round 5... BEGIN!!!
1. How many heart beats did you think you would have in one year before extrapolating? Were you close or far off?
2. Explain what "extrapolating" means to younger children.
3. What are some other things you can extrapolate? Give some examples.
1.900,000,000!!! I thought 51,321,600 was fake!!!
2. it means to extend something like play doh when you stretch it.
3. you can extrapolate your steps our how many stretches each morning.