|What's going on in Mr. Solarz' Class?||
Hi. I'm David Jagger. I live in 2013. everything is perfect. But one day everything changed! My teacher teleported us to Boston. 245 years in the past!!! The first few days in Boston was really hard! First I tried to buy some food. But 2013 money is useless in 1768 Boston! Luckily I got a job as a jagger. I'd got payed very well. I found a place to live,I had lots of food, and a place to sleep. But all I know that in the next few years something bad is going to happen. when the streets of Boston will become bloody red.
1. I chose to research about the war of 1812.
2. I chose to research about the war of 1812 because I never heard of it before and I wanted to know about it.
3. The war of 1812 is important because it showed importance of maintaining military strength to America.
#1 Based on my examples above, my best example of "Energy In Action" is a type of energy that makes something change.
#2 Based on my examples above, my best example of "Stored Energy" is a type of technology that only dose one thing.
#3 The hardest part about creating this blog was finding the pictures for the slide show.
The Ballon Experiment was the first experiment in science. It was tons of fun. learned that it's the air coming out of the balloon is what controls it. I think other teacher should do this Experiment because it fun and its a great way to start a year.
1. The hard part of making the Voki was posting the Voki into the blog. and then adding the text moving... well you get the idea.
2. The easy part of making the Voki was adding the voice. It was easy because all you had to do is type the voice. easy-chessy- mecneezy.
3.While I was working on this blog I learned more about posting a Voki on a website. like how to post the Voki into the blog and then adding the text and... well you get the idea.