- What three basic things do our bodies need in order survive?
- If we exert ourselves, what are three (or more) signs that our bodies are in distress?
- What can we do to make these signs go away?
1. the needs are body mostly need is food, water, sleep,
2. One is heavy breathing. This happens when your exhausted from exercising and when your out of breath. another one is sweat when your burning calories or when it hot, your sweat cools down your body. theres even thirst, thirst happens when you breath hot air.
3. you can relax, drink water, or have a little nap.