What was the hardest part of this activity?
- Which organs do you think you put in the right places?
- Which organs do you think are probably in the wrong place?
1. I think the organs that we put in the right place was the brain because the brain is behind the eyes and many people think it's on top of your eyes. That wouldn't be true because we be a bit more stupider if the brain was that small. Really.
2. I think he had the Trachea wrong because he thought it was in the neck. but it's the tube that lets the air flow into the lungs. And my group was sure the Trachea was part of the throat.
3. We didn't have a single problem with the pretest.