- Which joint did you choose as our most important joint?
- Why did you choose that joint?
- What things would be difficult to do without that joint?
- What movement can be done without the use of joints? (Example: blinking your eyes)
(1) I think it's the jaw (2) because it helps use eat and talk.(3) It be pretty hard to open and close your jaw, if you ate something you had to swallow that thing in whole!!! and if you talk it would sound like... hollo, anayoly, i hie uh. (translation: Hello, Anybody, I give up.) (4) if we didn't have joints we could see,smell,hear,blink,and more.