- Which joint did you choose as our most important joint?
- I chose the jaw. The reason I chose the jaw was because without it we wouldn't survive.
- Why did you choose that joint?
- We need it to eat and talk. If we couldn't do that we would die like i said.
- What things would be difficult to do without that joint?
- Well we would not be able to eat with easy which would make our life span smaller. It would be limited to weeks maybe months because of foods you can slurp.
- What movement can be done without the use of joints? (Example: blinking your eyes)
- We can move/flex our muscles without joints. Sometimes muscles help joints move.
Which joints are most important?
signs of exertion
What three basic things do our bodies need in order survive?
We need food water and sleep/energy
Observing and Describing an Apple
The apple reddish skin on the outside. The inside has a slimey inside with a light brown color. The slime is caused by a mucus like slime. Past all the slime there is a small hallow whole in the center were the seeds would be. The brown stem on the outside goes into a green color that goes all around the apple. After time the apple turns a brown color.
Human body pre-test
I am Keegan and love Hockey