Reflection of Today's Skype
This Skype with a Yellowstone was a very cool learning experience and there was tons of things to look out for on Oregon trail. The thing that I liked the most ( and scared of the most) is the acid pools that have acid in the water! The reason this happens is because of the gases mixing with the water causing the water to become acid! We definitively have to watch out for them. The hot springs also can have all different temperatures, and some are just like Hot tubs! The whole thing was very cool and awesome! Thank you Yellowstone park rangers!
- The main Fur that tapers went after was Beavers.
- There were only Native Americans before the people from the east came west.
- Yellowstone gets about six feet of snow so no one from the east really wanted to stay.
- One of the volcanoes in Yellowstone ash came to Illinois
- There was lots of Volcanic glass in yellowstone.
- There is lots of Petrified wood in Yellowstone.
- There is lots mud puddles that could kill you because of the heat.
- There is lots of acidic pools in Yellowstone.
- The hot springs in Yellowstone temperature.