Arguments for independence
Arguments against independence
1. England is to far away to rule a new plot of land so far from the main land.
2. England past unfair laws making colonists pay tax for things that they wanted and needed in there everyday lives.
3. England was ruining the colonies with with the's laws and the English and the Americans didn't get along and were mad at each other and broke into fighting sometimes
1. England founded the colonies so they should rule them.
2.England had fought for the colonist and one so they should be thankful for what England has done.
3. England clothed and fed the colonies and they should respect that.