| || |
1. The only thing that I know about NASA's plans for mars is that the estimated time to be able to get to mars was in 2012. This was clearly wrong though.
2. The entire trip there would last two and half years to reach mars.This is 250 Million miles long.
3. The astronauts would need a machine that simulates gravity so that they could stay able to handle gravity and they would have to have weights to stay in shape. And obviously they would need space suits and a space suit.
4. One very scary thing is that If the plant food was to sum how die or have bad Bactria on them the astronauts could die themselves. One other thing is you could lose body fat and calcium.
5. I would bring all that is necessary things that all astronauts have to bring. Then I would bring something personal that I would rather not name in this blog entree.
Notes from the Video
- One thing that NASA wants to do is make food that will be edible on mars that the astronauts can grow.
- NASA wants to be able to simulate gravity for the shuttle.
- They need to get pictures of Mars by astronauts because the rovers can make blurry pictures.
- They want to make astronauts be able to handle gravity on mars by staying fit.
- They want to make a new space treadmill to stay fit like they would on earth.
- They also need to send survival resources to mars so when the astronauts get there they can live off the food already there.