Question 1. Do people really struggle to find clean drinking water?
What percentage of water is salt water and which is fresh?
What percentage is earth is air,ground, surface, ice?
A lot of people struggle from not either being close to water, in a dry land, 783 million people do not have access to water, and they usually died from that. People really do struggle to find water or they do not know where it is at.
I think that 80% is salt water and that 20% is fresh water because there is a lot of the earths water is salt.
The percentage of earth split into 4 different types. my prediction is that the percentage of ice is 35% and the the percentage of air is 25. The percent of ground is 20% and the surface water is the rest.
- Earths water is 97.24% salt water. That means that we can only drink 3% of earths water.
- .001 of our the fresh water on the earth in the air! That is not a lot.
- The surface water ( lake, river, stream, puddles,etc.)is .01 of the water on the earth. Everyone would think that the great lakes are huge!
- All the water that in the ground is only .61 of the water on earth. Is that weird there is more surface water then the grounds water1 Even though there is more surface water.
- All of the water that is ice is 2.14% out of all of them, I would think that the would be much more.