| || |
1.Well at first it went no where it stayed in the sand and in the coffee funnel. But when we poured the rest of the water in the sand it could not hold it at all and it poured into the gravel.
2. The water has to go through many surfaces before it can even get to the bedrock. Even though there weren't as many stages, there were still 3 and I think that it still showed how it works.
3. It will probably soak into water it has hit. If it doesn't, then it will evaporate into the air and then go threw the processes again.
4. I think that we do use water from underground, but it go threw a processes to make it cleaned first. We probably use it to drink, because of wells, and some people can dig water out of the ground, clean it, then put it in sinks for tap water.
5. They can use a well, or dig it up from the ground. But it is hard. It isn't too hard for a well, but there aren't very many wells, so usually you have to dig it up, and that is very hard.
6. I think that ground water can move because it can travel with the dirt.
7. I now know that water has many surfaces it has to go through then just the dirt. I also know that it soaks into many of those surfaces.