- What do you know about NASA's plans to visit Mars?
- How long will the trip take?
- What supplies and equipment will the astronauts need to survive there?
- What do you think are the risks of traveling to such a distant planet?
- What would you want to bring with you?
2. it would happen in a minimum of 6 months and a maximum of maybe 2.5 years. it would be at least 250 MILLION miles to get from Earth to Mars.
3. They would have machines to keep there muscles healthy and machines that turns chemicals into food.
4. They might die if they don't have a helmet on Mars because the air there is carbon dioxide and they might run out of oxygen on the mission.
5. If I went to Mars I would bring a book to keep me entertained and also a I-pad to help me do research stuff and also entertain me.