| || |
1. The water in the cup and bucket start out normal and then the hot became cold and the cold became hot.
2. Over time the cold water started to get warmer.
3. Over time the warm water started to get colder.
4. The graph showed that the warm water dropped to cold and the cold water rised to warm.
5. After 15 I notice that the lines were straight but near the end the warm water went up! that's when I notice Conner bummed the table moving the thermometer.
6. When we poured the cold water, I saw that some of the of the warm water spilled into the cold water area. which spreed and turned the cold water into warm water.
7. I don't know. Mabey the the furnace was down that made the room cold and made the warm water cold.
8.I would think the temperature would cross but after the bumping incensed I think the lines will never meet. Mr.Solarz made us use hot water and cold water to see if the hot air can flow into the cold water.
9. the food coloring did not help us how heat is transfered because the heat is transferred by air, NOT water.