Questions/Predictions (Bottom two):
- Mainly the earth is made of salt water
- 97.24% of earth's water is salt water
- .001% of water is fresh water in the air
- .01% of water is fresh surface water
- .61% is ground water (Fresh)
- 2.14% is in the ice (Fresh)
When you think about water on earth what do you think about? Do you think about salt water? Or fresh? What we learned about in class was amazing the earth is mainly filled up with salt water. There is not a lot of fresh water percentage wise but there is though not nearly as much as salt water.