- Which joint did you choose as our most important joint?
- Why did you choose that joint?
- What things would be difficult to do without that joint?
- What movement can be done without the use of joints? (Example: blinking your eyes)
Optional (But fun!): Complete the following RAFT assignment:
- R: Role: You are one of the joints in your body (your choice)!
- A: Audience: Your audience is you!
- F: Format: A persuasive letter!
- T: Topic: Trying to get you to go easier on them!
I chose the jaw.
I chose the jaw as the most important joint because If we don't have a jaw we can't chew then what will we eat and we will have no energy.
It would be very hard to eat and if we didn't eat then how do we get energy for the day.
- What movement can be done without the use of joints?
- blink eyes