| || |
1. I know that they plan to visit mars in the 21st century.
2. the trip will take six months. That is half the regular flight.
3. Astronauts will need food water and shelter. This is necessary for everyday life.
4. The risks are that lack of oxygen, food, water, and shelter. These will effect your health and well being.
5. I would want to bring food, water, and shelter. Because those are necessities for life.
First Manned Mission to Mars Notes
- It requires lots of exercise so when being tugged by gravity you can stand up
- NASA Sent up food and supplies in a returnable spaceship so they in advance so astronauts could come home.
Go to my teachers page to find out more about mars at: