1. What was your maximum temperature (use your Data Chart, not the picture)?
2. What was your minimum temperature (use your Data Chart, not the picture)?
3. What is your range? If you had any penalties or gifts, include those in your total.
4. What materials did you use in your insulated bottle (type them in order from your first layer, second layer, and third layer.)?
5. Why did you choose the materials that you did?
6. What are some materials that you didn't choose?
7. Why didn't you choose them?
8. Explain any blips on your graph (if you have them). Why did it do that?
9. Is an insulator a good or a poor conductor of heat energy?
2. Our minimum temperature was 62 degrees.
3. Our range temperature is 39.8 degrees and we got no penalties.
4. Our first layer was poliester batting. Then our second layer was quilt. Our third layer was bubble wrap.
5.We chose it was the best option or we could have done all conductors but that would have been bad for the contest
6. We didn't chose aluminum foil, plastic wrap, foam, fur, nylon, wool, fleece, bubble wrap.
7.We didn't chose the other materials because they were either thin or were a conductor. But foam and fur were gone.
8. An Insulator is a very poor conductor because it insulates not conducts.