If the world were a village there would be 100 people 1 person would equal 70.5 million people. 10 of the people in the village have an income of 87,500 dollars a year. They get 85% percent of all the money. We are those people. But the rest of the people in the village get the 15% percent of the people in the village share the rest of the money in real life that equals 6.3 billion. I feel that people should share more money to other people so the wealth would spread and everyone would be equal. I feel like I should get people to raise money for foreign aid. So many people keep there money and don't help others and live in mansion and laugh at the poor. There are many ways to help. Like even paying your taxes to the government can later be used to help the poor. Your can raise charity funds, and you can pay homeless people on the streets, you can pay people for there services. There are many, many ways to help out. This is very important because if people don't have money they can't live in there homes, they can't eat a good a meal every day. Have you ever been hungry and not be able to eat well that's is how poor people who can't eat feel every hour of every day. As you can see below those are three children and they don't always have a meal or can always have food this is called poverty it is when someone doesn't have enough money
If the World Were a Village
Leave a Reply.
Hi I am Sven Ludqvist I am from Sweden. I am a Meteorologist I am worried about an asteroid hitting mars when land and sand destoyring our equipment on mars. My profession on mars is important because I have the knowledge to predict life threatening storms and major meteorological events.