- What three basic things do our bodies need in order survive?
- If we exert ourselves, what are three (or more) signs that our bodies are in distress?
- What can we do to make these signs go away?
Her face was getting pink, she started to breath hard, my side hurt because I had a cramp, I felt a sweat coming on, and I could see some on Jill's face, and my heart sped up a lot, and after a while she started to slow down. This didn't happen this time, but sometimes I get really tired and really want to lie down for a while.
- Three things we need to survive are food, water and sleep. You need food for energy, you need sleep to rest your brain and body, and you need water to stay hydrated.
- Signs that our body is in distress are: breathing heavily, heart beating fast, face getting pink, and sweating.
- What we can do to make these signs go away is we can take a nap to help being really tired, we could drink cold water to help the sweating, just resting and taking a break could help heavy breathing, and again, taking a break for a little while could slow down the beating of your heart a little.