- Penguins go into the water to catch there food.
- Penguins use water to drink it o they stay hydrated and healthy.
- Penguins go into the water to make sure they stay clean.
Caring for Young
- Penguins make sure they take care of the children like keeping them clean
- Penguins go into the water to get there family food.
- Penguins make sure the children are healthy because most of the things they need to live is in the water like water food and a place to bathe.
- Penguins and there family spend a lot of time in the water because they like to play with each other.
- Penguins like to jump into the water and play around.
- Penguins do a lot of different thing in the water like standing on the icebergs.
- Penguins like to float in the water.
1. Why is water considered a "Natural Resource?"
2. How is water essential (required) to our survival and the survival of all living things?
1. I think water is a natural resources because it's naturally on the earth and it doesn't need a humans help.
2. We need water to survive because we need to stay hydrated and we need it to bathe ourselves so we don't get dirty.