Everyone needs water, even penguins. Penguins use water on a daily bases just like us! Penguins use water to stay hydrated because without drinking water then they can die. Penguins play in the water a lot they spend 75% of there time in the water to hunt for fish which also live in the water. Since penguins get so dirty during there busy day they have to bathe, but they bathe in the water to. So if a penguins didn't have water the it would be a pretty boring life for them.
Drinking and eating
Caring for Young
- Penguins go into the water to catch there food.
- Penguins use water to drink it o they stay hydrated and healthy.
- Penguins go into the water to make sure they stay clean.
Caring for Young
- Penguins make sure they take care of the children like keeping them clean
- Penguins go into the water to get there family food.
- Penguins make sure the children are healthy because most of the things they need to live is in the water like water food and a place to bathe.
- Penguins and there family spend a lot of time in the water because they like to play with each other.
- Penguins like to jump into the water and play around.
- Penguins do a lot of different thing in the water like standing on the icebergs.
- Penguins like to float in the water.
1. Why is water considered a "Natural Resource?"
2. How is water essential (required) to our survival and the survival of all living things?
1. I think water is a natural resources because it's naturally on the earth and it doesn't need a humans help.
2. We need water to survive because we need to stay hydrated and we need it to bathe ourselves so we don't get dirty.