The first day in Boston was really hard because it was hard to find a job and a place to live because most of the jobs I wanted were taken. It was hard to find a place to live because I couldn't find a job. I like my job because I love dogs and puppies and my boss is super nice but sometimes I have to do chores around the house. My job is hard because when ever I have to run out to the store and buy treats I never have enough money to buy them and then my boss gets mad at me that The dogs don't have any treats to eat or sometimes know food. I am so glad that I found this amazing job in Boston I love it here.
1. I think the Patriots point of view is easier to debate because it seems like the Patriots have more to argue about then the Loyalist's. The Loyalist's only argue about good things because they think the king does every thing right for them.
2. History Alive on the computer made me learn better because there was a paragraph that you had to read and you had to look back in the text to find you answer.
1. The energy transferred from the hot plate to the butter because the hot plate was heating the jar that was heating the stick that heated the butter to make it melt
2. I was at preteaching for the predictions
3. The two best conductors were copper and aluminum because they were the first two to have the butter melt.
4. The two worst conductors were plastic and bamboo wood because those ones melted last.
5. I think water is a good conductor because it makes the stick hotter so that means there is a better chance of having the butter melt it would be bad if the water was cold because then the butter wouldn't melt a fast.
6. It matters if the material is a good or bad conductor because if you want it to go faster than you should use a good conductor. It matters in our life because you use conductors to cook thing so you can eat like putting water in a pot on the stove it heats the water and it also heats whats in the pot.
My Google Doc Script shows I understand the two events leading up to the Revolutionary War because we looked in the History Alive book and we got ideas from that.
My Google Doc Script shows I understand what a loyalist and a Patriot is because the Loyalists is saying that king George III is passing fair laws and the Patriots disagree.
Today we had our pay day! and we finally got paid from our bosses over this past week I have trained 2 dogs! I was so proud of myself. My boss gave me 3 pence I was so excited about it I was going to go out and get some more dogs treats for my bosses puppies. Before I got to go the tax collector came and I was really nervous because I really needed some more treats. He took 1 pence for wearing glasses and 2 pence for wearing a neckless or a bracelet. I had no more pence to buy anything I was so upset because I was really looking forward to this. Now I probably have to wait another 2 weeks.Next time he comes I hope he does not take anymore pence from me.
History Alive 11 Panel Debates 09/24/2013
1. Our behavior was good because we were talking to each other to see if we should say that
2. Our behavior was bad because both teams needed to be louder
1. We did good on preparation because we got the name tag in the front of Ben Franklin and and we got right to the video.
2. We did bad on preparation because we were fighting over who should go first
1. Our answers were good because we took our time to answer them and we talked about it
2. Our answers were bad because we didn't have the answers right when they needed it
1.Our finial product was good because everybody answered all of the questions in a good amount of time and it made sense
2. Our finial product was bad because we didn't put our masks close to our face and we were not loud enough and we didn't look at each other or the camera
The Stamp Act had many effects on the Revolutionary War. England owed money so they decided to charge the colonists extra money and the colonists didn't like it.
The Boston Tea Party was not a cause of the Revolutionary War. Colonists dressed up as Native Americans so they could sneak onto the English ships. They went into all of the cargo boxes and dumped the tea into the ocean. This was a big stand against the English rules.
Since i'm living in 1768 Boston I feel that we should declare independence from England. England has been charging a bunch of taxes to pay their debt. This makes all of us colonists angry.