1. Can you feel it when your pupils dilate?
2. Do you have any control over your pupils when they dilate?
3. What do we call this when a reflex happens without our control?
4. Why do our pupils get bigger in the dark and smaller in the light?
5. How does this reflex protect our eyes?
1. I can feel when my eyes dilate because when i am in the light I squint my eyes and when I am in the darkness they start to open up more.
2. You do not have any control over when your eyes dilate because when you are in the dark they get bigger but when you are in the light they get smaller.
3. We call this sensory nerves, and motor nerves.
4. Our pupils get smaller when we are in the light because our eyes are so sencitive to such bright light but when we are in the dark they close up because it does not hurt them.
5. This reflex protects our eyes because if we were staring at the sun all day then we would be blind.
Moving Quickly to Prevent Harm
Leave a Reply.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.