1. Catching the ruler with my eyes closed was harder then catching it with my eyes open because I could not see it an I didn't know that it was in the air and I didn't know when I should grab it.
2. I could use the sense of smell for catching the ruler because I could feel the air/ wind so I know when to catch it.
3. I think that I could catch the ruler by sense of taste
if someone dropped something really sour or really sweet onto my tongue.
4. I think that my brain and my nerves in my fingers really helped me because if I didn't have nerves. then the ruler would just slide through my hands. My brain also helped me a lot because without my brain then I would not know when I should tighten my hands to be able to catch it.
5. My body responded to the paper hitting the clear paper by flinching because since I can see through the paper it made me feel like the paper was going to break the clear paper and hurt my eyes.
6. This reflex would have protected my eyes if the transparency was not there because the paper ball might have cut my eye or it could have poked it and both of those reasons would probably hurt really bad.
7. I do think that the nervous system responded to both blinking and catching the ruler in the same way because when we getting paper thrown at us we some of us flinched so that made us be like who I did not see that coming and for the catching the ruler was much harder then I thought that it was going to be.