- Which joint did you choose as our most important joint? I chose the jaw.
- Why did you choose that joint? If you didn't have your jaw you wouldn't chew or swollen or talk.
- What things would be difficult to do without that joint? It would be hard to communicate with other people. And you would have to get fed in feeding tube.
- What movement can be done without the use of joints? (Example: blinking your eyes) You can swale, you can digest food and your heart can still beat.
We both had cramp after eating lunch
-We were panting.
-My heart was beating really fast.
- I got a little chill.
-We both got a little red faced.
-I broke out a little sweat.
- My muscles go a little sore after a while.
There is flaring out from the middle to the outside. There is a brown ring around a hole and in that hole there is things that look like lily pedals and those pedals are harder than the outside. The bottom of the apple has kind of flaps that are up and under the flaps are little things ht look like thorns but aren't sharp. On the right side of the inside of the apple on the top and bottom are brown spots, they feel like sponges. And when you poke at them juice fill it up. In that hole in the center has a little white fuzzy coating. The stem also had a coating in brownish fuzzy coating. The skin of the apple is red and a little yellow. Over that is tiny tiny speckles of white. There are little cut and bruises on the skin too. Under the brownish yellowish whitish outside is a greener cleaner yellow. When you screaped it you could hear a juicy lottery card. It also smelled so good I really wanted to eat it.