Argument for Independence
Argument for Independence
In this experiment we had different rods with butter on them and we put them in water that was on a hot plate. The best conductor will be wood and then it will go brass, copper, aluminum then the worst conductor will be plastic. That is my prediction for this
I thought it was a hard because I only got taxed once but I had to pay two pence. I still have 5 pence so I want to visit Philadelphia. I saw another class mate when he loss all his money. I lost by pence because I was waring a necklace. Other people got taxes for being left handed and wearing glasses. I thought that was so stupid all those taxes. I herd some people talking about feather and taring that tax collector. Almost everybody got a tax and I am expecting a huge riot tomorrow that is another reason I am going to Philadelphia I hope it is peaceful time.
I thought we were good getting a good response on the answers. We answered them in a good stile and with good information. It was bad when we answered to because we had to talk about it for a little while before we knew what exactly we said. I think had a good 30 second introduction when wrote. We introduced Lord Dunmore good with all the stuff we were told to do. I thought we weren't prepared with are script and what are questions were going to be. We kind of of made some of them up while we went. Something good about are behavior was good because we were on task and were focused. One thing that was Negative about are behavior was when we both of are groups were kind of fighting about who would start there introduction first. One thing that was positive about final product is that are debate went on for a while with good questions and answers. Something negative was we didn't really know when to stop are video. One reason that are video taping was good was that it was always picking up what we were saying. But it was also sometimes bad because the camera was on the non speaker for a little.
1. My Google Doc clearly shows the 2 events that I did. It is clear because we have a argument about it and with all the affects.
2. You can clearly see that I know what the difference of a Patriot and a Loyalist is. We keep disagreeing about all the Acts and Laws.
1. The Stamp Act had the law getting past gave more things that happened that made more things happen, like it goes o the stamp act congress.
2. The Boston Tea Party was not a reason that led the colonists to declaring independence because it was the colonists making the English mad.
3. I think the Americans should declare independence because it feels like England is babying the Americans by not letting them have a say and make there own dissensions.
Hi I am Charlie Snobber I am a Snobber in 1768. I pick to be a Snobber because I thought it was a cool job and I got to have a place top sleep in the deal too. It was very hard to find a job. All the jobs I was looking for the boss didn't let me sleep in the bosses house. My boss was super nice he was the only person that let me share his house. I do have to do some chores around the house it wasn't that bad. The first was tough I didn't ave a job. I just walked around and I heard lots of people whispering about me. I didn't have anywhere to sleep. I knocked on somebody's door and it was a very nice man. I forgot his name. He let me sleep in his basement. It was cold but better than on the streets. I kind of misted my old home and my room in my house. I probably slept 3 hours that night.
1. I though it was easy to find electrical energy. There is lots of things that run on electricity
2. I thought it was hard to find heat energy. There wasn't much thing that gave out heat in the warm weather.
3. I though my group worked together good. We took terns taking pictures well and we all asked for help and also gave help. We asked to she witch went in to witch. There wasn't really challenges. It was just some times it was hard to find some good pictures.