2.It feels lumpy like it has little bumps on the surface. I think since it is a three d object.
3. It feels wet and sticty. I think it feels wet and sticty because that is just its subctance.
4.Hearing when you push down into the apple it makes a cracking sound. I also think
5.It look brown green and yellow.
6.Also it looks like there little bumps on the surface.
7.There is dots on the outer skin.
8. Were the top is there is little wrickles in the skin.
- Why were you able to observe so many things about your apple today? I think it was because we used tools to help us. I think it was really fun to use the tools in class.
- Why is observation and description so important in science?I think it is imporant because you can learn new things.
- Rank order the five senses in the order or your observations (i.e. which sense was used most, second most, etc.).