1. If rooster laid an egg, how big would it be?
2. A cowboy stays in a hotel on a Friday. 2 days later the cowboy leaves on Friday. How?
3. 5 men dived into a pool without anything but there swimming pants. But none of them got their hair wet. How?
4. Something and nothing went in to a house. Something went out the window and nothing went out the door. who is left in the house?
5. What goes up but never comes down?
6. A 67 year old grandpa and a 6 month old baby had the same amount of birthdays. How?
7. A green man lives in a Green house , A red man lives in a Red house, and a blue man lives in a Blue house. who lives in the White house?
8. I passed a boat full of people. yet, there was not a single person on the boat. how?
9. I am the beginning of eternitY and ends , the end of time and place and every middle. I am also the end of a circle . What am I?
10.What comes down goes up again comes down again What comes down goes up again comes down again nonstop?
11. A plane crashed and every single person died. Who was left on the plane?
12. One time a man walked into a building when the power was off and saw four doors one red another blue another green and the last yellow. You decide to go up the red stairs and find three sets of stairs at the top. One blue one yellow and the last green. You go up the green one. At the top there are the two doors, one yellow and one blue. You decide to go up the yellow stairs and at the top of that there is a blue door. When you go through the door locks and there are three doors. One with a vampire and through the second door is an electric fence and through the last door is a tiger. Which do you go through?
The order of the riddles come like this 1 don't use your head that much 6 medium brain twister 12 hard.