Our Group Did Not Make A Video For This
1. Can you feel it when your pupils dilate?
2. Do you have any control over your pupils when they dilate?
3. What do we call this when a reflex happens without our control?
4. Why do our pupils get bigger in the dark and smaller in the light?
5. How does this reflex protect our eyes?
1. I don't because it is an involuntary muscle and you shouldn't be able to at all.
2. You won't because they are involuntary muscles and you shouldn't be able to. You will never be able to know.
3.We call this an involuntary reflex because you cannot control it.
4.They get bigger in the dark because they because they need more light. They get smaller in the light because you won't need as much light as you in the dark.
5. This reflex protects your eye because you could hurt your eye really bad. Like in this case you could have got a paper cut on your eye.