These are for you Jack if you'd like them!!! - Mr. Solarz
BEFORE THE COLORS WALK: So today we are going on a Fall Colors Walk. We are going to look for one leaf of each color (Green, Yellow, Orange, Red, and Brown). I think it is going to be fun because we can walk around are neighborhood finding cool Fall leaves.
18. What is your everyday dress?
My everyday dress is a dress shirt and dress pants, and I also wear spectacles.
19. What do you think you might have for dinner tonight?
Carrots,Beer,Chicken,Fish,Potatoes,Fresh Fruit from the garden,veggies,and bread.
20. How do you spend your leisure time?
I will spend my time on my horse and in the frontier while hunting.
21. How do you receive your education?
I will get educated at the finest class in the state.
CFL LIGHT BULBS VS. INCANDESCENT LIGHT BULBS
Comparing Light Bulbs with Differences in Wattage
Today I learned about Incandescent and CFL light bulbs. The definition of Bulb Life is :The average rated time period of the operation of a bulb before it fails to product light.
Comparing Types Of Light Bulbs With Similar Wattage
We learned about CFL light bulbs too.
Comparing Different Light Bulbs With Different Lumens.
credit to blogs.goaj.org and education.skype.com
We did our 3rd Mystery Skype today and I think we did good but we do have to improve. First Our greeters REALLY,REALLY,REALLY need to work on their job. I am a greeter and today we said our names and what hobbies We have I said I play Ice Hockey and Baseball And I have made the All-Star game 2 years straight.Now to the questions:
(1) What has been easy?
(2) What has been hard?
(3) What has been fun?
(4) What has been boring?
(5) What job do you have? How do you do your job? What advice can you give others about your job?
(6) What job would you like next? Why?
1. It was super easy to log on to google and get set up.
2. It has been hard to guess their hometown and their school.
3.It has been fun to keep on guessing back and forth with the other class, because we really put in a lot of effort.
4.I really enjoy Mystery Skype so I cannot say anything that has been boring for me.
5. My job is a greeter, and what I do is I stand up in front of the class and say who I am and Introduce the sharers. Some advice is don't get nervous and you will do a great job.
6. If I could pick a job it would be signer or questioner because I heard they are fun jobs,and the current signers and questioners really like their jobs.
1. What was your maximum temperature (use your Data Chart, not the picture)?
2. What was your minimum temperature (use your Data Chart, not the picture)?
3. What is your range? If you had any penalties or gifts, include those in your total.
4. What materials did you use in your insulated bottle (type them in order from your first layer, second layer, and third layer.)?
5. Why did you choose the materials that you did?
6. What are some materials that you didn't choose?
7. Why didn't you choose them?
8. Explain any blips on your graph (if you have them). Why did it do that?
9. Is an insulator a good or a poor conductor of heat energy?
1. The Maximum Temperature was 98.4
2. The Minimum Temperature was 85.5
3. The Range was 12.9
4. First Layer: Rainbow Wool, Second Layer: Quilt, Third Layer: Cow Wool
5. Because we thought They would be Strong and Good Conductors.
6. I didn't use Felt or Polyester Batting.
7. Because I thought they would be bad conductors.
8.We didn't have any.
My name is Dominik Richtofen, And I am a specialized spacesuit tailor from Frankfurt Germany.
I am Jack and I play travel hockey (silver level) on the Hoffman Estates Wolf pack and I enjoy Mr.Solarz very much.