| || |
1. Yes! Doing the same thing continually can really tire out the muscle that you are using the most.
2. Before I started my hands felt like they feel most of the day. They weren't tired at all. During the experiment my hands felt really sour and achy. And the activity my hands were sour and out of energy. I could barley type.
3. In my graph there was a pattern the data went up and down in a zig-zag pattern. The numbers went up and down.
4. That means that my partner rubbing my hands every other trial helped by relaxing my finger muscles.
5. I think my results reliable because me and my partner counted different numbers for my trials. We agreed that me would go to the middle and use that as the answer. (Ex: I got 35 she got 41 our answer would be 38.)
6. In the beginning I had all of my strength so I was able to pinch a lot. In the middle of the experiment I became was very tired and did not have very many pinches on my chart. But at the end of the experiment I had a little more strength then in the middle.
7. I think they get all the nutrients they need exercise and the food and water we eat.
8. I think to help my muscles from getting tired quick I could have taken longer breaks.Also you could drink lots of water.
9. When you experience muscle fatigue in the future you should drink water to give the muscles what they need to build there strength back up.