| || |
1. I know that they need to make tests before they send people to mars. They do this because it is dangerous and they wand to know tat they are sending people for a good reason. These four test have to be positive for them to commit on going to mars
2. The trip would take about two years and 18 months on mars. It could just take eight months to get there if earth and mars are in line but that only happens every 26 months.
3. They would need well grown food. They will also need things to exercise to keep their body in shape on the long trip to and from mars. They need to eat and stay fit to survive.
4. I think the risk of going to mars is that the people and space ship could be harmed even by traveling through small particles of rock.
5. If I was going to mars I would bring things that helped me live like well grown food and things to exercise to keep my body in shape. I would also probably bring things to occupy myself on the very long trip to mars.
- They need to improve equipment to send people to mars
- They want to send people to mars after they send robots and the robots bring back very god tests
- They want to find colonization and good minerals on mars
- They need things to help stay healthy on the trip to mars
- They want to be ready for when earth and mars are in line to send people out
- They want to determine if there is life on mars