Our nose has adapted so that we can smell stuff.
Our eyes adapted so we can see.
Our mouth lets us eat.
Out joints let our bones move.
The gills so he can breath.
The mouth so he can eat.
arms to move him through the water.
A tail so he can swim .
The pattern in my graph starts up then goes down then up then the same then down then then up on the final one.
Does your partner's data show a similar pattern to your own : no because his has one when he drops it and it goes way down
What could these patterns in your table or graph indicate : it could indicate the strongness
(4) Are your results reliable? Is there anything you could have done to make your results more reliable? Explain. No i dont think so because i tried my hardest.
- How many bones did your model need? We needed 2 muscles and 2 bones.
- How were your pretend muscles similar to real muscles? different: The muscles on our elbow pull like real ones but a real elbow has skin on the out side of it.
- What changes occur to the real muscles in the human body to make them pull on bones The tendons are connected and they have cells and they get energy from them.
- What would happen if the ligaments of the models were overstretched or torn? How would it affect the way the models could operate The muscles would fall of of the bones and the joint so it would all fall apart.
The tanish and yellowish inside is slimy as well hard. The parts that the seeds were is bamboo like and very dry. It is bumpy and hairy in the bottom. Looks like it has wood inside. looks like it has peach fuss on it. after the brown it is light green. the inside is very hard.
Click to set custom HTML
"All personal narratives must have focus, show don't tell, strong verbs and adverbs, correct grammar, word choice, and a strong lead.
2. What skill in writing do you feel you are very good at and can help others? I think I am good at Expanding a big moment.
3. What skill in writing do you feel that you should improve in? Capitalization and punctuation.
This is how leaves change colors:
1. Which side is easier to debate: patriot because I would want to be a patriot and declare independence.
2. You completed History Alive 10 on paper and History Alive 11 on computer. Which way made you LEARN
more: History alive 11 because you could do it any were and if you wanted you could read more and it would tell you a lot of stuff and you could do that if you wanted to study.