I think brass will be the best then aluminum then copper then wood then plastic.
- Describe how the heat energy transferred from the hot plate to the butter:it heated the water and then went to the rods it traveled up them and melted the butter.
- How did the results compare to your predictions: pretty bad my predictions were wrong but not that wrong.
- Which of the tested materials were the two best conductors? What is your evidence:the to best were copper then aluminum my evidence is up there on the chart.
- Which of the tested materials were the two worst conductors? What is your evidence: it is wood and plastic but wood is not on the chart because we stopped earlier.
- Do you think water is a good or poor conductor? Why: good because it attracts Lightning so I think it will attract heat.
- Why do you think it matters which material is a good or bad conductor? How do we use conductors in our life: we make electricity go through them.