- Why is a project like the Revolutionary War Hero Project a good one? Because it helps you know about the revolutionary war and about someone in it.
- What is one thing that you learned about your hero that you found interesting that other people probably don't know? That He was the one who said we have not yet began to fight.
- Explain how you would have liked to use ThingLink on an activity that we did earlier in the year. Which activity was it? How would you have used the tags? Why would that have been a good use of our class time? We could of used it for our WEX and had all our storys in a picture and put a podcast of all of them of us reading them.
"All personal narratives must have focus, show don't tell, strong verbs and adverbs, correct grammar, word choice, and a strong lead.
2. What skill in writing do you feel you are very good at and can help others? I think I am good at Expanding a big moment.
3. What skill in writing do you feel that you should improve in? Capitalization and punctuation.
This is how leaves change colors:
1. Which side is easier to debate: patriot because I would want to be a patriot and declare independence.
2. You completed History Alive 10 on paper and History Alive 11 on computer. Which way made you LEARN
more: History alive 11 because you could do it any were and if you wanted you could read more and it would tell you a lot of stuff and you could do that if you wanted to study.
. Which event in U.S. History did you choose to research?
I chose to research about the first atomic bomb.
2. Why did you choose it?
I chose to research about the atomic bomb because... I thought it would be cool and interesting.
3. Why is your event in history important today?
It is important today because... It is very powerful and could be a used someday to help us.