The pattern in my graph starts up then goes down then up then the same then down then then up on the final one.
Does your partner's data show a similar pattern to your own : no because his has one when he drops it and it goes way down
What could these patterns in your table or graph indicate : it could indicate the strongness
(4) Are your results reliable? Is there anything you could have done to make your results more reliable? Explain. No i dont think so because i tried my hardest.
- How many bones did your model need? We needed 2 muscles and 2 bones.
- How were your pretend muscles similar to real muscles? different: The muscles on our elbow pull like real ones but a real elbow has skin on the out side of it.
- What changes occur to the real muscles in the human body to make them pull on bones The tendons are connected and they have cells and they get energy from them.
- What would happen if the ligaments of the models were overstretched or torn? How would it affect the way the models could operate The muscles would fall of of the bones and the joint so it would all fall apart.