2. Over time, the cold water gradually got warmer up until a certain point.
3. Over time, the warm water gradually got cooler down until a certain point.
4. Our graph showed what happened because it move closer together over time.
5. I noticed that the lines had suddenly had got really close so that means the temperatures are close.
6. The temperature of the air in the room changed the temperature of the cold water in the bucket so it is warmer and more like the temperature in the room.
7. The temperature of the air in the room changed the temperature of the warm water in the cup so it is colder and more like the temperature of the room.
8. I think the temperature of the water would be almost exactly the same after 20 minutes. At 15 minutes, they were like 2 degrees apart.
9. Well the energy didn't get transferred in ours but still, the food coloring in the water helped us determine it because then the coloring would have move with the water.