- Why is a project like the Revolutionary War Hero Project a good one?
- What is one thing that you learned about your hero that you found interesting that other people probably don't know?
- Explain how you would have liked to use ThingLink on an activity that we did earlier in the year. Which activity was it? How would you have used the tags? Why would that have been a good use of our class time?
2. He was a big person that grew things at his plantations, not just a guy who gives some speeches.
3. I think that would have been a good idea when we did the historical reenactment blog. We would have used the tags on multiple pictures on the blog and explain them each a bit, what it was, what they would do with it, etc. It would have been a good use of class time because it really helps you remember and understand what we learned at the historical reenactment.