1. That NASA has already sent a rover to mars and soon will send people to mars to investigate for any forms of life on mars
2. About two years including getting there and probably getting back
3. Space suits, plenty of food, air, and shelter.
4. The astronauts could get lost or not being able to get back!
5. Clothes, or a phone for communication, a picture of relatives or friends and a computer for if the phone does not work as a last resort communication plan.
What I Think I Know About Mars
If The World Were A Village
In this book the author describes the world as a village by saying each person in this global village represents 69,000,000 people in the real world. The thing that surprises me is the fact that if I said that one person in the village is poor ( which I would expect there to be about 6 poor people ) that would mean 69000000 people are poor ( that makes me feel really bad now that I read this ). but what surprised me the most is the fact that 21 people speak Chinese but only 9 people speak english, I mean I expected for more people to speak english since america is so big including Alaska, Hawaii, and other us territories to add onto that.
I'm a 10 year old who is really good at knowing how to type cool things on a keyboard. Like an apple sign for instance or ∏ or ©®™.