- It is brown on the inside.
- There is a hole where the seeds were.
- It has a hard skin with little white specs.
- When you poke it foam comes out of the skin.
- Why were you able to observe so many things about your apple today?
- Why is observation and description so important in science?
- Rank order the five senses in the order or your observations (i.e. which sense was used most, second most, etc.).
Answers: 1. Yes, I was. 2. Because there is so many things about an apple that know body knows without looking closely at it. 3. Taste was not used but I think that sight was used the most.