Lesson 5 on Science Prime.
Use an iPad to take a very short video of this activity. Upload it to YouTube. Embed it on this blog entry.
Take screen shots of all of the questions and answers & put them on a blog entry entitled, "Moving Quickly to Prevent Harm."
Then answer these questions as well:
1. Can you feel it when your pupils dilate?
2. Do you have any control over your pupils when they dilate?
3. What do we call this when a reflex happens without our control?
4. Why do our pupils get bigger in the dark and smaller in the light?
5. How does this reflex protect our eyes?