Lit Circles is our way of doing reading. Mr. Solarz gives us over ten book options. We then write our 5 favorite out of those books. He has chosen my top two books every time. We are required to have a discussion every day about an important part in the book, a sign post or really good writing in the book. In our groups I always have a lot of friends. Also some parents came in to read with us.
| || |
Literature Circle resources from our website:
- Our Literature Circle groups with bookmarks, links to our Google Docs, and our video discussions
- Our daily video discussions
- Some video discussions sorted by category
- 21st Century Literature Circles
- Global Literature Circles
- Global Literature Circles resources
- Students teaching some of the mini-lessons
- Choosing our books for Literature Circles
- World Book Talk Project
- Our Book Talks
- Some pictures of us during Lit Circles & More Here!