1. What was your maximum temperature (use your Data Chart, not the picture)? The Maximum was 94.8 degrees.
2. What was your minimum temperature (use your Data Chart, not the picture)? The Minimum was 89.5 degrees
3. What is your range? If you had any penalties or gifts, include those in your total. The Range was 5.3 degrees
4. What materials did you use in your insulated bottle (type them in order from your first layer, second layer, and third layer.)? We first put Plastic Wrap then we put Bubble Wrap and then Quilt.
5. Why did you choose the materials that you did? We knew that plastic would be a really good conductor.
6. What are some materials that you didn't choose? felt, tin foil,
7. Why didn't you choose them? From the previous project I did I knew tin foil was an insulator and for felt we decided the ones we already had were better.
8. Explain any blips on your graph (if you have them). Why did it do that?
9. Is an insulator a good or a poor conductor of heat energy? A poor conductor.