- To go on vacation because it has always been so fun there tubing!
- Hackney’s: I love to go to this restaurant because the food is amazing
- The beach: The beach is so fun to go to with my family and sometimes we even go to the -dog beach with my dog!
- Chicago: I like to go to to Chicago and see all of the museums, restaurants, stores with my grandma.
- Waterpark: Going to the waterpark is so cool!!!
- To both of my grandma’s houses: Going to my grandma’s houses is a lot of fun,you will never get bored and I love seeing her.
- Movie Theaters: I love sitting down in the comfy chairs with big bag of delicious popcorn while watching a movie on a huge screen
- King County: King County is a big craft fair full with cool antiques and more. It is a fun experience to be there
- Zoo: I like going to the zoo and seeing the awesome animals. I like going to the Lincoln -Park Zoo, especially in the winter watching someone build an ice sculpture and seeing all -the christmas lights.
- Playing with my friends somewhere, especially at a sleepover!
- Woodfield: I like to go shopping with my mom and see all of the cool stores and restaurants.
- Bowling: Bowling is so FUN! I love playing against my family!!!
What to do with $12,000,000?
1. A red Dodge Ram pick-up truck because my dad had one that I loved and I still do!
2. A perfect dog for my family because we want to get a dog but they are expensive.
3. A huge beach house in Florida
4. Red 1960's Mustang because I love the old cars, my older brother and me went to car shows all the time
5. Black Mustang because
6. A huge Mansion over looking the beach because, my family owns a condo over looking the beach and I want one too!
7. Chicago Bears tickets for life because I love the Bears!
8. Sketchers black +3 wedges shoes because I love shoes!
9. Sketchers orange +3 wedges shoes because I love shoes!
10. To get JB tickets because I like his singing
11. To meet any band I want because I like many bands
12. My own log cabin in Hayward because I love cabins.
Here is a slide of some of the things that are on my list
1.Saint Martin- It was really beautiful.
2.Florida- Fun activities to do.
3.Wyoming-Family lives there.
4.Hawaii- nice and warm and a beautiful view of the ocean.
5.Maine- It had lots of little towns we could visit.
6.Arizona- It was really pretty with all the red rocks and the Grand Canyon.
7.Timber Ridge-I had my birthday party there.
8.Wisconsin- I have a cabin in the most beautiful woods.
9.Chicago- All the big buildings and the lights at nights are beautiful.
10.South Dakota- We saw Mount Everest THAT THING IS HUGE.
11.Grand Rapids- I got to see some family I never get to see.
12.Michigan- Its really pretty in the winter.
College, gifts for other people, a car for my sister, a pair of shoes from Nike for joe, jewelry for my mom, a hunting dog for my dad, savings, trips, golf cart, a segway, and food/water. I chose College, gifts for other people and the things for my family because I want to have a good education and be kind to others.
My 12 favorite places to go:
1. Cedar Point
2. Mountain House
6. Rocky Mountain
8. Little League World Series
9. Wisconsin Dells
10. Great America
12. My House
I chose these places for my top 12 because they all were some where were I had fun or where I had a good moment with my family. The reason that I put Cedar Point first is because I had lots of fun riding roller coasters and having fun watching the Olympics in my cabin with my family. I chose "Mountain House" second because I got to hang out with my Grammy and Grandpa. Also, there was a store near by where I bought tons of candy.
these are the 12 things: College, savings, gifts for other people, a car for my sister, a pair of shoes from Nike for Joe, jewelry for my mom, a hunting dog for my dad, trips, golf cart, a segway and food/water.
My 12 Favorite Movies
#1 Harry Potter 7 Part 2
#2 Harry Potter 7 Part 1
#3 The Lightning Thief
#4 Iron Man 2
#5 The Muppets
#6 Pirates of the Caribbean 1: The Curse of the Black Pearl
#7 Pirates of the Caribbean 4: On Stranger Tides
#8 Pirates of the Caribbean 2: The Dead Man’s Chest
#9 Pirates of the Caribbean 3: At Worlds End
#10 The Sound of Music
#11 Gilligan’s Island
#12 Iron Man
I am a huge Harry Potter fan my two most favorite movies are the last two(part one and part two) so of course I will have them for my first. I really like the Lightning Thief from the Percy Jackson book series and I loved the movie. My favorite part was when they were doing the capture the flag and Percy healed himself with the water. I have Iron Man last because I still really like it but not as much as all the rest.