- Take a class photo where everyone can easily be seen. Create a ThingLink tag for each student. Link the tag to their individual ePortfolio, website, or YouTube page!
- Have their image linked to a sound byte. Each child can say something - maybe a reflection on an assignment?!?!?
- Embed images within each tag. Maybe this can be in relation to an assignment as a final display of their work.
- Use photographs to link to Wikipedia entries.
- Or maybe this for our Energy Debates:
I am starting to see a lot of ways of using ThingLink in my classroom. Last year, my students used it to mark all of the events that took place on The Phantom Tollbooth map. We also tracked our progress along the Oregon Trail as we headed west as pioneers. Here are some ideas I have for this year:
I am Paul Solarz, a 5th grade teacher in Arlington Heights, Illinois who is loving 21st Century Education. Please become part of my PLN on Twitter: @PaulSolarz