- My life wouldn't exist without water. This is because in order to live, every human has to consume a certain amount of water a day. Our bodies are made up of water, so without replenishment, they just can't run. Therefore, I would die. And my life wouldn't exist.
- The lives of animals and plants wouldn't exist without water either. Animals have the same problem as humans. They can't run their bodies without water. Therefore, they would die. And their lives wouldn't exist. Plants rely pretty much completely on water. Without water to be watered with, plants shrivel up and die, even if there's sun (actually, that would just make them shrivel up faster without water).
- In order to have water in our lives, it's important that we protect the earth and stop polluting, because that ruins the water. Since people can't exist without water, and factories, built by humans, are polluting the water, we are pretty much killing ourselves.
- There are lots of reasons that make water an interesting topic to learn about. I learned a while ago, from my mom, that if you put a label that says "love" for example, and then really quickly freeze the water, it ends up in patterns. Another reason is that water is so touchy. If you blow across a saucer or something with water in it, the surface of the water ripples.
- It might be important for scientists to study water so that they can find out what qualities it has, and (possibly) why. There are tons of different things water can do, and nearly all of the
Corinne--writer, reader, musician, skater, horseback rider, 10 years old, big sister, dog lover, member of Mr. Solarz' awesome 5th grade class.