1. You should read your passion project if it is words
2. You should involve picture to keep the crowd occupied
3. You should let the crowd actually get into your project by reading slower and ask them if they have any questions about there presentation
4. Look at the crowd to make them pay attention and give them a break to understand.
5. Don't read every thing so that the people will want to read it.
6. Read over your project so it doesn't sound choppy.
If you are doing example like balls dropping and other experiments then use these tips.
1. Interact with every one by making them doing the experiment under your commands
2. It is good to let the audience think about it then tell them what happened
If you are using a poster to explain your project then use these.
I didn't have time going to updaate