Things I learned
- Earth is made up of 3/4 water! I knew It was mostly water but not that much.
- Polar ice caps and glaciers have most of Earth's fresh water. Lakes and rivers do too.
- There are multiple different kinds of clouds including some that I didn't know like the cumulus.
- Cumulus clouds are very common when the weather is good. They may also be really high in the sky.
- Two hydrogen atoms combine with one oxygen atom to make one tiny molecule of water.
- There is no definite start to the water cycle so it just keeps rotating around with out ever stopping.
- Rainbows form when sunlight hits molecules of water in the air. The water breaks the light into the color spectrum.
- Water is way more important than I thought it was. It's used to pretty much for everything you do everyday.