(2) Does your partner's data show a similar pattern to your own? Explain.
Annie's isn't that muck like mine because she didn't get as least as me.Also she had a little more of a steady pace then me. They were alike because when Mr.Solarz did his "mojo" ours both went up a little.
(3) What could these patterns in your table or graph indicate?
The graph indicates that it was tiring! It also showed that Mr.Solarz's "mojo" made my squeezes boost up. It also showed how tired I got after the first trial.
(4) Are your results reliable? Is there anything you could have done to make your results more reliable? Explain. I think my results are reliable because I tried hard every single time I did a trial. Even though it burned! If I had to make my results more reliable if I didn't drop the clothespin. I think I could have got a few more squeezes in.
| || |
1.Yes. It was very difficult because that technique would tire you out after the like second time using it. I probably had like 5 different techniques.
2. Before the experiment I was thinking this was going to be easy. Wrong! During the experiment it was like torture! The more we did it the worse it got.After the experiment it wasn't as bad but it burned like crazy.
3. There is a pattern it goes up and down. The numbers don't stay the same at all. They all went down at first.Then they got back up and down and up again.
4. The graph indicates that it was tiring! It also showed that Mr.Solarz's "mojo" made my squeezes boost up. It also showed how tired I got after the first trial.5.
6. The hand strength changed because we were all getting tired. It was crazy.
7. The heart was pumping faster so I could get more oxygen and nutrients.
8. I think if I took more time just resting or maybe got some water I wouldn't feel as much pain. Although we had only 30 seconds in between.
9. I will take a break and get some water.