- Which joint did you choose as our most important joint?
- Why did you choose that joint?
- What things would be difficult to do without that joint?
- What movement can be done without the use of joints? (Example: blinking your eyes)
Optional (But fun!): Complete the following RAFT assignment:
- R: Role: You are one of the joints in your body (your choice)!
- A: Audience: Your audience is you!
- F: Format: A persuasive letter!
- T: Topic: Trying to get you to go easier on them!
- I chose the jaw because with out the jaw then you wouldn't be able to eat and if you don't eat then you can die. It would be difficult to talk, chew, and eat. You can blink, flare you nostrils, and raise your eyebrows. You can do all of those things without having to use your joints.